Dad Talking Autism focuses on three areas of being a Dad with a child/ children on the autistic spectrum.
At Dad Talking Autism we focus on:
- Celebrating our children
- Supporting our partners
- Tackling issues relevant to Dads
“Autism … offers a chance for us to glimpse an awe-filled vision of the world that might otherwise pass us by,” Dr. Colin Zimbleman, Ph.D.
Based in South Wales we provide support both locally and globally through:
- Online Peer to Peer Support Group – talk 24/7 with other Dads who have an insight into the world of Autism and the impact it has on you and your families. Join Now
- Local Meetup – Getting Dads together to talk about their experience and save techniques and strategies for ensuring a fulfilled life.
- Social Media – Through Facebook and Twitter we provide comment and news around issues that are affecting families with autistic children.
- Dad Coaching – Providing coaching for Dads to help them build and maintain those key relationships as well as focusing on continued personal growth. Find out more